PARTICIPATING SYSTEM: All Asian Vision branches
OPEN TO: All existing subscribers
- Qualifying and raffle schedules:
- 1st raffle draw - May 1 to June 30, 2022 (extended to July 31, 2022). Raffle draw will be on August 6, 2022 instead of July 9, 2022
Open to existing subscribers with active and updated accounts during the promo period who will call their area’s Contact Center or visit the local branch for any of the following reasons:
- To update the account with a valid mobile number; or
- To inquire about subscription details, account details, billing, payment inquiry, or upgrade/migration and update the mobile number within the same call; or
- To report about a cable tv reception and/or internet service issue and update the mobile number within the same call; or
- To request transfer or re-route of cable and/or internet subscription and update the mobile number within the same call; or
- To make a follow-up on a request with service job order and update the mobile number within the same call
- Subscribers are required to give out their updated mobile number, alternative number (if they have one), email address, FB account, and Viber number.
- Updating of subscriber information through the in-house CSRs/front desk personnel and QR code in bill inserts will be qualified as well.
- All qualified subs will be asked to visit the Asian Vision e-raffle portal, input all required information, and click submit. It will be their official entry to the e-raffle.
- Winners will be notified by Asian Vision through the contact details (mobile number, landline, and email address) entered by the winner himself in the portal page or provided to the contact center agents or front desk personnel.
- A follow-up call will be done by the contact center agents
- Contact Center Agents will make the follow-up call to the winners in their respective areas.
- The winners shall present the following in claiming their prize:
- A photo-bearing valid ID with signature
- Official text notification from Asian Vision
1. Raffle entries with names of subscribers will be electronically generated via Microsoft Randomizer
- 1st month raffle prize: 15 winners (5 per cluster ) of mobile phone
- 2nd month raffle prize: 15 winners (5 per cluster ) of mobile phone
- 3rd-month raffle prize: 15 winners (5 per cluster ) of mobile phone
2. A subscriber can only win once and can only win in one raffle schedule.
Raffle draws will be held at the flagship branches of each cluster in the presence of representatives from the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
CLAIMING AND NOTIFICATION
- The winners will be notified on how to claim their prizes via text message from the Head Office. We may also require the contact center team leader to assign an agent to do follow-up calls to the winners of their respective areas.
- The winner shall claim the prize at the Asian Vision flagship branches. The redemption period shall be within 60 days from notification. If the prize is not claimed within the stipulated period, Asian Vision reserves the right to draw another winner from the list of reserve winners with prior DTI approval. The Reserve winner will be given sixty (60) days upon notification to claim the prize. After the 60-days claiming period, the unclaimed prize will be forfeited in favor of Asian Vision with prior DTI approval.
- Upon claiming his/her prize, the winner must present two (2) valid forms of identification or government-issued I.D. (SSS, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID). If there is any discrepancy between the winning entry and the documents produced for verification, the entry will be deemed disqualified.
- Requirements of the winner's representative in claiming the prize – an authorization letter from the winner, photocopy of the representative, and winner’s valid identification (SSS, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID). The winner’s representative must also present original copies of the same required valid forms of identification.
By participating in the raffle, the winner agrees to cooperate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of Asian Vision relating to the draw. The winner agrees that Asian Vision may publicize the name and photograph of the winner in such mode and manner as Asian Vision considers fit. The winner's name may be published on Asian Vision’s website & social media channels – www.asianvision.com.ph and https://www.facebook.com/AsianVisionFiber.