1. Open to new subscribers and existing subscribers.
2. New and Current subscribers who will pay their current bill due in full will qualify for the raffle draw. Qualified payment partners:
Existing subscribers with past due arrears should settle the past due amount and current bill in full to qualify for the raffle draw
1. The following shall be disqualified from joining the raffle:
- The sponsor, promoter, advertiser, participating outlets, and their employees including their relatives up to the second civil degree of consanguinity or affinity.
- Persons reporting regularly to the promoter, sponsor, or advertiser under contractor service and who, by the nature of the service they render may have a direct and personal knowledge of the promotion
2. Subscribers can earn their raffle ticket by paying:
- Current payment = one (1) raffle ticket
- Arrears & Current payment = one (1) raffle ticket
3. The winners will be notified by the Head Office through a text message on how to claim their prize
4. The winners will be posted on the Asian Vision Facebook after a week of the raffle draw
5. The winners shall present the following in claiming their prize:
- A photo-bearing valid ID with signature
- Official text notification from Asian Vision
- If a representative claims the prize, s/he must bring:
- Photocopy of a photo-bearing valid ID with the signature of the winner
- An Authorization letter from the winner
The winners must claim their prizes within sixty (60) days from receipt of text notification or risk relinquishment of the prize. Prizes are not convertible to cash.
1. Raffle entries with names of subscribers will be electronically generated via Microsoft Randomizer
- The raffle draw will be on July 21, 2023,
- Raffle Prize: 15 winners of SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB
- 6 winners from Flagship branches (2 each per flagship)
- 9 winners for the cluster (3 each per cluster without flagships)
2. A person can only win once.
3. The raffle draw will be held at the flagship branch of each cluster in the presence of representatives from the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
4. The raffle prize may not be converted to cash. Registration and other related expenses relative to receiving the grand prize shall be shouldered by the winner.
5. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to hold Asian Vision free and harmless from any loss, injury, or damage caused by or arising from his/her participation in the program or caused by or arising from his/her acceptance and/or use of the prize.
6. Asian Vision also has the right to take photographs and videos of the winners and be posted on our social media platforms.
7 Asian Vision reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winning entry.