Promo Mechanics Details:
● Asian Vision will raffle 3 Toyota Vios 2023 1.3 J M/T ( 1 for Quezon, 1 for Batangas and 1 for Zambales Cluster) as well as 3 motorcycles (Yamaha Mio Sporty), 15- Apple iPad 9th Gen, and 15 - mobile phones (Realme C30s) as consolation prizes.
● Open for the following: 1) New Subscribers 2) Existing Subscribers 3) Enterprise Accounts
● For residential promo is only available for the following plans: Fiber 1099, Fiber 1299, Fiber 1499
● Promo Duration starts on November 3, 2023 to January 31, 2024
● The Raffle Draw will be on February 15, 2024, at Asian Vision Cable Holdings Inc. Head Office - Block 1 Lot 11, The Village Front Brentville International Community, Mamplasan Road, Biñan, 4024 Laguna 10:30 am
● Winners should be announced and/or published in the same manner that the sales promotion was announced and/or published, not later than 2 weeks after the determination of winners.
● Winners shall be notified via SMS, recorded call, or e-mail where proof of notice can be verified.
For New Connection:
- For Every new sign-up, the subscriber is entitled to 1 E-Raffle Entry regardless of plans ( Fiber 1099, 1299, 1499) as long as the device is paid 100% and they have updated their account on Dec. 31 for those New Connections who signed up from Nov-Dec.
- All new subscribers must be informed of the 24-month lock-in period.
- Additional 1 E- Raffle Entry for Every advance payment for 3 months.
For Existing Subscribers:
- Current by January 31, 2024, and Settle all the dues to fully pay the deposit entitles the subscriber to 1 E-Raffle Entry.
- Additional 1 E- Raffle Entry for Every advance payment for 3 months .
For Corporate & Enterprise:
- Clients who have paid all dues by January 31, 2024 are eligible for the E-Raffle.
- Clients earn 1 E-Raffle Entry for every Php 5000 spent on Monthly Subscription Fee.
1. Raffle Draws will be done electronically on February 15, 2024 with the presence of DTI Representatives.
2. The winner may win only once.
3. Non-winning entries for the minor draw will be carried over to the grand draw
Are the prizes transferable or convertible to cash?
1. Prizes are non-transferable and not convertible into cash
2. Winners shall shoulder the Prize Tax (Winning Tax)
How to claim the prizes?
- All winners will be contacted by an authorized Asian Vision employee, or contact center and get the final instructions on how to claim the prize.
- A list of winners will also be posted on our social media pages.
- Winners of the Toyota Vios may claim their prize here at Asian Vision Cable Holdings Inc.
- Winners of Motorcycles, iPad, and cell phones may claim their prizes on their registered branch.
- Winners shall shoulder their transportation expenses
- For the Winner of Toyota Vios, Asian Vision will shoulder the Certificate of Registration.
- For the Motorcycles, registration is included in the payment
- Asian Vision Shall only release the motorcycle and vehicle registration to the winners following the registration documents from the Land Transportation Office:
8.1. 2 Valid government IDs
8.2. Official Receipt
8.3. Certificate of Registration
- All Prizes must be claimed within 60 Days from the receipt of the registered notice, otherwise prizes will be forfeited in Favor of Asian Vision Cable Holdings Inc. with prior DTI approval
Those who are not qualified to join
- Asian Vision and all branches/ affiliates, their respective employees, officers, and relatives with up to a second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join this promo.
- Asian Vision reserves the right to refuse the awarding of prizes to customers that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent
- A DTI representative shall be invited to check, test, and validate the computer system for drawing the raffle entries on the scheduled draw date. A copy of the winners shall be signed by the DTI representative, along with a copy of the list of winners.